• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

New Toy For Elk

Hunterman

Lady Nutcracker picked me up a knife and hatchet combo smilies/biggrin.gif Fits right nice in the pack,the fanny pack, or even on the belt..Spent the day putting an edge on the knife and hatchet, for the big test this Nov. smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/biggrin.gif
Plus she bought me another 525 rounds of .22 ammo smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/biggrin.gif (Ya think she might want something smilies/eek.gif smilies/hump.gif )

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman

The happier I keep Lady Nutcracker smilies/biggrin.gif The less blackeyes I get smilies/fight.gif
Its going to make quatering the a hell of a lot easier, and faster...

Hunterman(Tony)

Quick Draw

Steaks?!? Who would want to eat the steaks first?!? lady Nutcraker wants the tenderloins, maybe if she keeps Hunterman happy she'll get some...
But she forgot about me...
Quick Draw

Elkhunter

Quartering smilies/eek.gif Hell Tony, we will just drag her out whole. smilies/wink.gif Maybe she is getting you something bigger and better QD. smilies/shhh.gif

SITKA Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laranec