Yeti GOBOX Collection

New to the Bozeman area, trying to get more hunts in this year.

adamdunn86

My wife and I moved to Bozeman with our 3 year old daughter in March. We have a second little one on the way. I just got back from an Antelope hunt in Wyoming and I'm hunting Whitetail opener in Michigan Nov.14-19. I'm looking to fill in some hunting days around those dates. Would love to get out for my first elk or mule deer hunt. I don't have much to offer in the way of area knowledge. But what I lack in that, I make up in enthusiasm and willingness to work hard. Let me know if you are looking for a buddy to share the woods with. Also, I don't know if this matters but I'm 33.

Attachments

• 38B225A1-137C-4754-A611-31A8BD8C06C3.JPG
    38B225A1-137C-4754-A611-31A8BD8C06C3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
My wife and I moved to Bozeman with our 3 year old daughter in March. We have a second little one on the way. I just got back from an Antelope hunt in Wyoming and I'm hunting Whitetail opener in Michigan Nov.14-19. I'm looking to fill in some hunting days around those dates. Would love to get out for my first elk or mule deer hunt. I don't have much to offer in the way of area knowledge. But what I lack in that, I make up in enthusiasm and willingness to work hard. Let me know if you are looking for a buddy to share the woods with. Also, I don't know if this matters but I'm 33.
If you still have your elk tag, I'd be happy to take you to my shoulder season spot.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back