MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New to the Bozeman area, trying to get more hunts in this year.

adamdunn86

My wife and I moved to Bozeman with our 3 year old daughter in March. We have a second little one on the way. I just got back from an Antelope hunt in Wyoming and I'm hunting Whitetail opener in Michigan Nov.14-19. I'm looking to fill in some hunting days around those dates. Would love to get out for my first elk or mule deer hunt. I don't have much to offer in the way of area knowledge. But what I lack in that, I make up in enthusiasm and willingness to work hard. Let me know if you are looking for a buddy to share the woods with. Also, I don't know if this matters but I'm 33.

Attachments

• 38B225A1-137C-4754-A611-31A8BD8C06C3.JPG
    38B225A1-137C-4754-A611-31A8BD8C06C3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
My wife and I moved to Bozeman with our 3 year old daughter in March. We have a second little one on the way. I just got back from an Antelope hunt in Wyoming and I'm hunting Whitetail opener in Michigan Nov.14-19. I'm looking to fill in some hunting days around those dates. Would love to get out for my first elk or mule deer hunt. I don't have much to offer in the way of area knowledge. But what I lack in that, I make up in enthusiasm and willingness to work hard. Let me know if you are looking for a buddy to share the woods with. Also, I don't know if this matters but I'm 33.
If you still have your elk tag, I'd be happy to take you to my shoulder season spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back