MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New to Tags

Best thing to do is visit each and every State website you have a desire to hunt. They are all unique and each have positives and negatives. Sorry for the generic answer.

For every state? I have learned one thing about asking for hand outs... you don't get exactly what you want and trust me, in the long run it is much more self-fulfilling and rewarding just to do it yourself (ie. research, hunting, saving money, etc). If you are smart enough to sign up for an account on this forum then I have faith you are smart enough to research a few states. Here's where to start, if you didn't already know that then please ignore entire post.

fwp.mt.gov - Montana
fishandgame.idaho.gov - Idaho
wgfd.wyo.gov - Wyoming
wildlife.state.nm.us - New Mexico
wildlife.state.utah.us - Utah
wildlife.state.co.us - Colorado
azgfd.gov - Arizona

There might be a post of deadlines and whatnot but each state is different e.a. is right, it's best to visit each website or download a copy of each state's regs. Then I've found it's best to throw hundreds of dollars at each state on an annual basis...

If you get Huntin' Fool, they did a good job of breaking things down at least the year I subscribed

Ditto this.

Subscriber to "Huntin Fool".
It will cost you a hundred bucks, but it will be well worth it if you are serious about learning the different western drawing systems.

Yes, it's an annual fee, but not one I think that needs to be spent every year, IMO. Once you get the basics down and learn how to apply for what and what some of the premier units are it's pretty easy, for this it's worth the $100. After that, there are plenty of other resources to help you if you choose to change units/areas. Or if you'll be putting in with a buddy, split it for a year or two. FWIW...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back