Caribou Gear Tarp

New shooter

Great stories like this never get old. We need more young people to do this—-with good people like you teaching them. There is hope!
Me good people? Obviously don't know me! Cranky? Opinionated? Short tempered? Obnoxious? Yes to all of the above. The kids stepdad and grandpa asked me for some help. If it hadn't been for the kid having an interest, then I wouldn't have been a "good guy"!!

Me good people? Obviously don't know me! Cranky? Opinionated? Short tempered? Obnoxious? Yes to all of the above. The kids stepdad and grandpa asked me for some help. If it hadn't been for the kid having an interest, then I wouldn't have been a "good guy"!!
Lol, ok but you can be cranky and still be a good teacher! To keep hunting legal we do need more hunters and they need to be responsible hunters. We don’t need knucklehead hunters waiving rifles around with their fingers on the trigger, shooting road signs and giving us a bad name. I think once uou are hooked on hunting you usually do it for the rest of your life.

Back