New Pup

thomas89

Meet the newest member of the Thomas family!

Well, maybe not this one. Black lab from Crow Creek Kennels out of Cheyenne.

We are hoping to get a female out of this litter. 11 puppies total out of this litter so we get to choose one on 1Aug. Will be an amazing gun dog and possibly a field trial dog.

This pup is out of FC/AFC Tartan's Prime Time (Prime) and Dans L'esprit Du Deux Paw (Tigger).

Very excited to train my first dog. My wife had seven of them sleeping in her lap at one point last evening.

Our lab/border collie mix seems just as excited for a playmate.

Attachments

• Puppy.jpg
    Puppy.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 251
Ahh . . . . . the good ole days of chewed up items. Enjoy. Good looking pup.

Thanks Gents.

We only lost a computer charging cord to the last pup we had in the house. I hope this new one can mind her manners.

I am nervous to have children, can't even stay mad at the dog when they give me those puppy dog eyes. Reckon the kids would be able to get away with murder.

Oh man! That little pup is a heart-breaker! I've got a six month old border collie, we start herding sheep soon :) Working dogs are the best!

Got a chocolate lab/Australian Shepard mix.......darn dog herds me out the door every day so I can throw his ball for him. Great looking pup thomas89!

Congrats! Enjoy the journey.

We're currently waiting to hear if a breeding was successful. If so, we'll be getting a new Lab in a few months too.

Love new pups! My current one finally seems to have outgrown his phase of eating socks and underwear. He only occasionally chews up the garden hose, and loves to steal stuffed animals out of the girls' rooms.

Good thing they are cute, best of luck with your new buddy.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back