New mount in the house!!!

Muley Crazy

Just got my moose mount back!! Had to repaint and move eveything around to get it to fit in the game room. Ended up culling a few mounts, but Im sure I can find a place to hang them. Next up is a life size grizzly standing over a bou and a live size mt goat. and yea I will be buying a house with valted celings in the next 2 years :D:D the face of the moose is tore up with scares, my guess is a grizzly or wolf's got a hold if him, he has a big scare under his chin. Feel free to resize pics

Muley Crazy,

Nice work...but I have a question.

You do realize that they make water, dawn dish washing soap, a large metal bucket, a propane burner, 40 volume peroxide, and magnesium carbonate for European mounts dont you?

Those mule deer would look much better if they were cleaned up...

Nice room ya got there. Thanks for sharing...
Take Buzz's advice on those Euros though.

Muley Crazy,

Nice work...but I have a question.

You do realize that they make water, dawn dish washing soap, a large metal bucket, a propane burner, 40 volume peroxide, and magnesium carbonate for European mounts dont you?

Those mule deer would look much better if they were cleaned up...

Not only that, you could get beetles in your uncleaned euros that could spread to your shoulder mounts=not good.

Those do look bad !!humphump they are both going on the wall so I didnt take time to clean them up right and bleach them. I just need to get them scored before I take them to get mounted. I think I will quit putting it off |ooand go get it done.

Hey Muley Crazy, who did you have mount your moose? I should be getting mine back this week. I hope?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back