New Mexico unit 17 voucher

westernsky

I have a nm unit muzzeloader bull voucher for sale. I bought it recently but i want hunt archery instead. You can choose your season from the 3 hunting dates. Unit 17 is an area where governers tag bulls have been harvested recently. I need $4750 for this tag. Email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Justin

You've come to the right spot. This board is full of high rollers who pay big money for tags in various states. You might try reaching out to a guy named Don Peay. He could get you a high % return on that, along with the papaer trail.

Can't blame the guy for posting it here, I'd post it everywhere to try and move it. Good luck.

That was funny though DDD

Don't anyone kid themselves, although I hang out here with the poor basturds, if I had extra money "like a boss" I'd be hand delivering the cash for that tag.

Do you think Don Peay could sell the tag without the need for me to disclose what im going to do with the money............

I guessed thats where you were going with the video.

Now back to the business at hand, who's going to buy this? I will throw in all the internet notes Ive gathered. Thats a $42 value!!

Currently fighting the temptation to run up a credit card, and spend a week or two with the dog for a roommate.

I agree, I am sure over the course of the rest of my hunting career (hopefully another 40 years), $4750 will be a drop in the bucket especially for a tag like that.

Wow! I hunted that unit for several years back when it was 100% draw for mz elk. It was a tough hunt as there were not that many elk, but we did take a couple over the years. The squirrel hunting is outstanding, too.

I have not. I drove by on my way to 16C but thats as close as ive been. I am headed down in a month for a scouting trip and then i will get down early to look around before season start.

I was going to sell the tag so i could go back to 15 or 16c. Ive hunted those once and didnt want to have learn another unit.

Back