New Mexico results!

Latest backdoor theory... all you people getting recipe emails is either a test of the successful email list.... or the unsuccessful list. I have received no emails from NMFG (inbox or junk folder) regarding recipes. So maybe they will just send me a SUCCESSFUL notice instead.

That would be interesting. I got the recipe email this morning. Seeing your theory made me text my app partner to see if he got it. He said not yet...

Latest backdoor theory... all you people getting recipe emails is either a test of the successful email list.... or the unsuccessful list. I have received no emails from NMFG (inbox or junk folder) regarding recipes. So maybe they will just send me a SUCCESSFUL notice instead.

Hmmm. I’m always successful for something, so that wouldn’t have occurred to me.

I really wish it were different. If birthdays, along with Halloween and Thanksgiving could bring forgotten about life would be a lot simpler.
My sis and I at least agreed years ago, that I'm always turning 29 and she's always turning 26. I tell you turning 29 is a helluva lot more fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back