Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico emails are coming out

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Just got this one.

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is notifying you that you were successful in drawing a 2012 - 2013 hunting license for the following hunt code(s): ELK-1-XXX. Information specific to your hunt code can be found in the current 2012 - 2013 New Mexico Big Game Rules and Information booklet. The booklet can be found online at the Department website http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us. Again, congratulations and good luck on your hunt!

Havent received any emails yet...so I'm guessing I'm getting the usual unsuccessful email.

Congrats everyone. We didn't draw a lot of tags, but got the one's we really wanted.

My son drew off-range oryx, and we both drew barbary sheep (that's the one we really wanted). We'll be heading to WY for antelope in the fall also.

A guy would do well to try and sneak in on any application that Fin puts in for. That guy is the drawnest lucky sucker I've seen. Pretty sad when you have to decide whether to go on a great NM elk hunt or delay a great Montana elk hunt. Someones living right.:eek:

Drew my 1st choice deer tag.:hump: I'll be heading up north again to see if I can get an arrow in one of those late season monster muleys! Hope the weather is a bit nicer this time...

Results are posted on the website now. I'm an official loser, but I have high hopes for Idaho, Nevada, and MT.

Yep, the backdoor was right for me. 0 for 6. All red.

Ouch. Good thing they do not have limited skunk tags or it coulda been ofer 7?

I had to switch the results lookup to view my 2009 draw result just to see some green and cheer myself up:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back