New Men’s mountain clothing line

Hey guys! Thanks for noticing my new clothing line and for some of your messages inquiring about the new line! As a veteran member of the hunttalk community I respect the rules of the community and did not want to post about my clothing line as to not compete with the sponsors of this forum. In order to respect those companies after this post I will no longer post on the subject. As this will be my only post I will answer the two most common questions I have been receiving.

1. What material are the garments made of? The material used is 100% hand selected feral cat fur. It is woven and knitted at the ridge view senior care center.

2. Are the garments true to size? YES, they are true to size so be sure to order your normal size.

Thank you again to all who have asked questions and for you serious mountain hunters who have preordered!
You better make sure you have your raw materials sourced, my wife may have it all.

Attachments

• F2DCC5D9-7109-4A70-9A76-1D9933FC2570.jpeg
    F2DCC5D9-7109-4A70-9A76-1D9933FC2570.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
Are you suggesting a butt flap on that onesie to expedite wilderness bowel movements?

Yes, exactly.

A week of mountain house, dehydrated cherries and sriracha beef jerky can play real havoc on a guys separator. I feel comfortable in saying I’ve made the mistake of trusting a fart a time or two… might as well make access when the rumble tummy hits that much easier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back