NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUCKSPY

I logged on here and saw this deer hunting forum for "serious deer hunters." I then checked out some of the replies and now I want to know, where in the hell are all the "serious deer hunters"? How can you have a "serious deer hunting discussion" without all the nimrods from Utah who dropped out of high school early to become governor's tag deer guides? I mean what could be more serious than to drive around your piece of crap F-150 looking for a buck standing in two feet of snow in December for some millionaire who is going to give you a $1,000 "tip"?

Somebody help me! :eek:

Oh man, there goes the neighborhood.
Welcome to the dark side BUCKSPY!

BOHNTR )))------------>

He's from Colonado.

Who's serious about deer hunting anyway? Isn't that what you do after an elk is dead?

Is Buckspy that guy who takes all those great photos of deer?

Are you threatening me Greenhorn? Thats Colorado to you, Cornholio.

Don't worry about the Coues hunters. They are too busy patting themselves on the back thinking that sitting on your bum in the cacti and glassing till your eyes bleed deserves some sort of badge of honor. Puhlease! The only reason they are hunting coues deer is because they can't draw a Kiabab tag and need something to do and or need a set of antlers to mount a jackalope.

And remember this. The only reason I pick on the Coues hunters is because 1) I can and 2) they're easy!

AZ402-Just because the Utards haven't figured out how to log onto any other websites doesn't mean they won't get abused. Clones!

Show us some of those great pics, Buckspy. I remember a buck you posted a year or two ago that you "shot" over on the river in GJ. I'd like to see that one again. Welcome aboard!

Oak

CO-I don't have any great ones but I'll try to put up some pretty good ones sometime.

Tuffbucker-Some of my best friends are Utards. Atleast the ones who know how to hunt "in season."

cls- I'll take a Kokanee, Thanks!

BUCKSPY... HUMMMm that name seems to Ring a Bell, Are you one of the Queer eyes for the Straight guy person.. Or Have I kicked you in the KO~nads once before, Because You sure walk around like yours are Swollen :D :D

Welcome aboard 'Mate, Anytime BoHnter, AZ402, And Cornholio make the first 3 posts.... I wonder what kind of Hunting God just logged onto my site (No offence to TK that was the 4th poster ;) )

Rumor has it you know how to take a Picture or two. I'm calling BullChit. Post a Couple and Prove me wrong ;)

Hey jerk, I wish I could say that I'm happy you are here, but I'm not, so I won't.

Moosie- The only way you could kick me in the nads is by standing on a 5 gallon bucket or getting a running start. I've seen you in those toughskins you wear and I know those little legs couldn't reach up here. Plus I'm used to disgruntled and scorned internet dwarfs trying to kick me in the nuts so I always wear a cup.

I'll post a photo when I see that this ghosttown you call a website is up to my standards. Don't think you can bait me with some junior college psychology class mumbojumbo.

Does that qualify for a free hat?

Whats wrong Canoe? You run out of people to insult or run down and now you have to pick on me?
I don't know what I did to deserve that. Once again I'm sorry for not answering your email to me requesting hunting tips. Get over it.

I'll post a photo when I see that this ghosttown you call a website is up to my standards.
If you had 1/2 a brain you'd realise it's the Best site. But that's OK, We let slow people in here too....

Well thanks for letting us slow wits in. There are so many slow folks that I am still the "NEWEST MEMBER" after 3 days. Don't blink or you'll miss your chance to join too.

Did you hear that? Is that the wind blowing through the hollow void in my skull where there is only 1/2 a brain, or maybe the haunting sound of the wind blowing down the main street of the ghosttown, er, I mean Hunttalk.com.

The only reason I say it is because I know your man enough to take it.

Still I ponder. Where's Jim Zumbo and all the rest of the "serious deer hunters"?

Did I qualify for a free hat yet?
hump.gif

BuckSpy, The reason you're the newest member is I hear you're the Slowest. Everyone else that knows anything about hunting is here already.

Matter of Fact, I called DeerKing to talk to him today and he was telling me about some Shed hunts you guys go on. He also said your OK but are more of a Road hunter and Crappy at taking pictures. Now, I'm not one to believe anything I read on the Net... But.... ;)

Ghosttown ? You should get yer butt Whipped !! I'mm be in Colorado later this year. Let's hook up for a Beer. I'll even let you buy since I'm nice and all .

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back