PEAX Equipment

New Life

ELKCHSR

Sorry I won't drag this one out as long as Oscar did with his "Life changing news" thread... ;) :p

About 2 weeks ago I was in Washington State for a job interview (! ! ! G A S P ! ! ! Not a real job... my God, what's this world coming to :eek: )

Yep, got hired to go work in the field that my degree I've been taking fits into...

The place has been window dressed for some 20 plus years and needs a ton of work on an extremely limited budget to bring it into the 21st century.

But, hey... what’s life for, if not to see what kind of challenges can be given/taken/met...

When I get pics of what I'm up to, I'll send them along...

Some may think it's a dream job, and all I will say for now, is it's outside ALOT, killing things with a saw, running a pretty big facility, having a number of employees to boss around, and all the fishing I want to do.

Plus I'm thinking of setting up a habitat for water fowl for reasons only my own... ;)

There are also a number of water fowl on the place to shoot and eat, along with a lot of good hunting and fishing in the area.

Maybe after I chase around and kill some shit as is the term bandied about here on occasion, I could post a few pics.

My wife, as soon as she learned of the move, has been packing boxes as it’s only a few hours away from her moms, blessing her great big heart, saves me from having to do a lot of packing.

So, I don't think I'm going to have the time to post here as much as I've proven I like to in the past, but will still make the effort to bother a few when I can...

Russ.. :)

All the best to you there with your new job and we wish you all the best. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing some pictures too :)

Robert

I'm not sure how long I will want to stay at this particular place, I figured when I get the facility turned around and moving forward again, then I will start looking for bigger fish to fry. That old Monster.com is a pretty good place to look for a job if you have every thing submitted right and proper.

Kirk...

I will be up North by Sedro Wolley right off Hwy 20...

I have a couple guys that I'll try jumping in with during turkey season, probably next year. I don't think you'll be that far off though...

Russ... :)

Russ, whats up with the phone number then? Can I still reach you with the number I have ? I guess that is what you were talking about when you said you would be close to Kevin... Got it now....Im just a little slow..heehee. Call me and let me know what has changed... or email it to me

Oh Holly crap.. Sedro Woooooley... where the good ol boys treat ya right...geterdone. Ya you will be close to Kevin... I can tell ya a couple of great spots for salmon and bear since ya is there now....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back