Caribou Gear Tarp

New hunting partner

huntin24/7

I've been a member of this site for about 4 years now and a huge fan of hunttalk/oyoa and fresh tracks and what it represents. I haven't posted any of my hunting and fishing adventures but have had the opportunity to hunt and fish a lot since I was very young thanks to my dad and to hunt and fish some pretty cool places. As amazing as these experiences have all been, none compare to the birth of my first child and newest hunting partner 2 weeks ago today. This is my daughter Aubrey Rose born 8 lb. 1 oz. on June 6th and I haven't been able to stop smiling since. Hopefully I uploaded the picture correctly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 325
Congratulations! My son was born on February 5, and I have to say that the last four months have been awesome. Time flies with them too so enjoy all of it. She's a beauty.

Enjoy! They grow up faster than You think. My little Girl left for ASU and never came back. Now I am a 2 time Grampa from Her as She is 31 and a School teacher.. Seriously, Enjoy every day with Her..........BOB!

Thanks guys. We're enjoying every moment and taking lots of pics. It's going to be hard going back to work next week not getting to be around her all day.

She's a cutie!! It seems like my daughter was just born a couple of weeks ago, but she's 21 now and has an 18 month old son that I'm hoping to see in the near future.

Congratulations. Raise and teach her well, and may she live a full and vibrant life!

You have all the reasons in the world to have been smiling for the last two weeks! She is adorable!
Spend every moment you can with her and she won't disappoint you later. I have a "daddy's girl" who is now 20, who I am proud of and she has yet disappointed me! All of those times that I let her tag alone, or spent listening to and her listening to me paid off. I wouldn't change a thing!

Congratulations to you and your wife!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back