Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New hunter.

Welcome to HT! Look forward to your future hunt(s) in the Western States. Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming have some fantastic hunt opportunities.
Take pics, share your adventures :) read up on threads here. There are a ton that will get yoou rolling in the right direction. :)

Robert from Minnesota, I'm finally able to start my hunting journey here in the USA, I'll start applying for elk over at Montana next year, I'll appreciate any insight about which unit you guys recommend, I'm not afraid of hiking long distances or the cold, thanks in advance.
Go on Google Earth and then get the app for On X maps Look for North Face slopes that's where you will find areas general that will hold Elk They lay there during the mid day and evenings And it's right between where the feed and go lay down and just walk in bugle if u don't here any bugles for the first 4 days move to plan B and go to another area..Find Where There Bugling and locate the area and pinned where I think that bull is and make sure u check the wind and thermals all the time wind is our biggest enemy

Robert from Minnesota, I'm finally able to start my hunting journey here in the USA, I'll start applying for elk over at Montana next year, I'll appreciate any insight about which unit you guys recommend, I'm not afraid of hiking long distances or the cold, thanks in advance.
Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome aboard! Were you OCONUS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back