Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New Home Photo

MarvB,

Dang computers! What am I doing wrong?

This is my early season spike camp on "big antler pass". No luck this outing. A heavy early snow pushed all the animals to lower elevations.

Paul- Do you still live in MT or did you move to ID? IIRC that was a consideration not too long ago.

I uploaded them for you.

The problem was they needed to be resized, tahts why the attachment option didnt take them

Delw

I envy you, Bighornram! You truly are a lucky man to have such a fine house in the middle of paradise! I raise my cup to you!

Thanks Delw,

I will try to move some of the photos over to the elk forum.

Pointer,

I am living just outside of Hamilton, MT. Very close to ID however.

John,

Very lucky, thanks.

Very nice, Big Horn...
I'd love that view from my living room.....
How 'bout a photo of the house itself? Sounds like you are in a beautiful setting..

BHR- those are some beauties! I'll be out your way on a little business this spring...Hamilton and then a little time in Darby and Sula "town".

Great pics...I love the 'root!

I finally figured out how to move some of the pictures to the elk forum and put a caption under them. None of the outdoor pictures are from my home. The heavy snow pictures are from an unsuccessfull early season hunt around Thompson Falls. The elk was taken in S. W. Montana.

Marv,

When your in Hamilton, look me up.

Nice home BHR, but seems a little cruel to not allow the pup a bed on the couch. :D

BHR-
I'll give ya a shout when the time is a bit more finalized...we've got to take some more items to the museum there in Hamilton- they are doing a big display on the wife's g-grandpas works (photos) there. He was one of the first photographers/taxidermists/about anything else down in the valley and the wife's family has donated most of Bertie's stuff to the museum there.

The land behind where the Rocky Knob used to sit and down by the ol' Rock Shop were parts of the family's old homesteads....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back