PEAX Equipment

New Guy

bucks

Hello Everyone: Just registered with Delw's help.
Thank You.

I'm from WA State. I was lucky enough to draw a bull tag in Idaho this year in area 52A & 68. Anyone have info on these units. I'm planning a scouting trip in two weeks & think it is all open country desert & trying to figure where to start.

newguy2.sized.jpg

[ 08-06-2004, 00:38: Message edited by: Delw ]

Glad to have you here at Hunt Talk bucks. I hope to see you on here often and hope you share some stories and pictures with the rest of us.

Thanks again for the pic post. (Under 1st entry above) That was one of my most memorable hunts. The bull was taken in the Salmon River area of central Idaho on 9/25/03. The best part was sharing the experience w/ my girlfriend.

It was the 4th day of the hunt & we "hooche mama'ed" him to w/in 20 yds. This was Jenny's 1st hunting experience & while she wasn't the shooter she was there every step of the way & helped w/ the 7 trips back to the truck.

We returned to ID for deer in November but right after that she was activated for military service. So this year I am on my own. Thanks again

Welcome bucks and very attractive gentleman you appear to be ;) that poor old wapiti you are cradling appears to be aroused by your close comforting.
:D

Bucks welcome to hunttalk,
I put your pic in there for ya.

I remember that country

Delw

Welcome Aboard. I'm not a Unit 52 guy but would love to hear aobut your Experience when Ya have it !!!

Nice Bull and Welcome aboard.

Back