MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New from Utah (Currently)

drum_smith

Spent my childhood in AZ & MT. Moved to TN at 10 and did a lot of duck hunting and bass fishing as a teenager. Moved to Utah after college and have been hunting small game and learning to fly fish. Just drew my first western muley tag and figured I'd better get on here and see what I could learn.

Welcome from NM! Good luck on your hunt. There's lots of great info on the site and by viewing Fresh Tracks episodes related to mule deer.

Welcome! I moved to UT in April 2020. This will also be my first year hunting mule deer out here.

Well folks,

That first mule deer hunt is gonna have to wait a bit longer. After looking at where the unit is and talking to my wife, I'm gonna have to return my permit. Our first child is due to be born about a week after the season starts and I'm just not gonna be that far away from her that close to the due date. Best of luck to everyone that gets to go this year!

Welcome to the forum!
I'd suggest still getting in some scouting trips just so you know if that's your dream hunt or you want to look elsewhere, besides being out there looking for critters beats the heck out of golf.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back