SITKA Gear

New from Michigan's UP

Hunter777

Welcome to the site. I also have alot of bear points and hoping to transfer my tag to my 9yr old when he is ready. Up to 12points now. They were for my older son but he just turned 18 and he got the Wisconsin tag!

John Hubbard

Welcome to the site. I also have alot of bear points and hoping to transfer my tag to my 9yr old when he is ready. Up to 12points now. They were for my older son but he just turned 18 and he got the Wisconsin tag!
I have been thinking about cashing my WI points in and hunting over there sometime soon.

John Hubbard

Welcome from a fellow Michigander. Although a troll, I spent a fair amount of time living in the UP and still get back when I can. If you ever need info on bears, cats, and lake trout from troll land, just let me know.
Thanks, I grew up on Lake Superior and worked on a charter boat as a kid. I still spend a ton of time out there in the summer. Too many hobbies and not enough time.

Hunter777

When I started collecting points I thought I would bring my plotts up there but then saw how bad the wolf population was and decided on a bait hunt. Almost have enough to go back to Wisconsin again soon. Good luck when you do go