New Danskin ATV trail open

Ten Bears

The following announcement comes from Mountain Home District Ranger Larry Tripp. The Danskin trail complex is about 15 miles East of Boise.

I'm pleased to annouce the new ATV/OHM route #317/321 in Danskin Mtns. is now open for ATV use. The IDPR Trail Cat completed work on this project yesterday. This route provides a major, new loop opportunity for ATVs in the Danskin Mtn. OHV area. You can access this route from either the Bender Creek or Case Creek THs. From Bender Creek, follow Trail #300 out to where it first crosses Beaver Creek and you will see the new construction and Trail #317 sign. This route takes you down Beaver Creek and over to Willow Creek, into Little Horse Creek to the junction with Trail #321, which will take you up Big Horse Creek and then up on some ridges with spectacular views of the west end of the OHV area. You can proceed on to the junction with primitive Road 192A. From there you can go left to Fiddler Flat via Trail #317 or go right which will take you around to Case Creek TH and access to the west end of Trail #500. Trails #550, 540, 531, 521 and 520 all provide connections back to Trail #300 from Trail #500.

That area is close to where we live.
Should make for some great riding.
I haven't ridden those trail's on anything motorized ,I have been on the road's around it and hiked & hunted it.
Back when we had motorcycle's I was to chicken to do alot of the ride's our club put on.
Great ride's but some of it was too steep & rocky for me,I still like the old road's type of riding.

So much for protecting Mule Deer habitat. What a great area for Deer, and why somebody thinks we need a bunch of Fat Assed aTV riders there is beyond me....

Glad to see the Fat-Assed crowd caring about hunting....

Good to see fat heads (EG)having any respect for others.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back