PEAX Equipment

New CEO @ MeaterEater

Wonder if the disaster of making last season's new episodes available only on their website did in Dan Chumbler. Hard to be a successful content company when you refuse to distribute it on your viewers' preferred platforms. Uncle Randy got it right with his FreshTracks+ app.

Wonder if the disaster of making last season's new episodes available only on their website did in Dan Chumbler. Hard to be a successful content company when you refuse to distribute it on your viewers' preferred platforms. Uncle Randy got it right with his FreshTracks+ app.
This seems to be the case.
"Bergsman has an established track record in media strategy and finance, having previously worked at NBC Universal, The Walt Disney Company, and Goldman Sachs."

Actually would . . .
Need Hank Shaw's "Son of a Bitch Stew" he cooked at the Field to Table dinner. Tongue, liver, heart and other wobbly bits.

PXL_20230317_010034228.jpg

Wonder what Matt Rinella thinks about this? šŸ˜‚

ā€œUnder Bergsmanā€™s leadership, MeatEater intends to increase the reach and breadth of its content and associated commerce activities and launch events and experiences that bring its fans and influencer talent together.ā€

I used to think I was just being a curmudgeon saying MeatEater "ain't what it used to be". Then they dropped all the original seasons on YouTube and it 100% confirmed it. It's become what I watched it to avoid. Cushy ranch hunts with rich buddies pushing products. I guess it was inevitable.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back