Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New bag in town: Exo Mountain Gear

Baerman

These packs are Idaho made by a group of local hunters that I really respect. The frame and bag follows very similar concepts to that of Mystery Ranch and Stone Glacier. They have a video on their website with information about their frame. I like the concept and being that I have a Mystery Ranch and a Stone Glacier I'm excited to give this one a try this winter/spring.
http://exo-hunting.com/

Wow, looks interesting. Can't wait to read some reviews here, as I know some of you will have the chance to use one, and the ability to put your opinions on paper here as well.

Interesting, good looking stuff. Steve and these guys were super tight with Eberlestock so I'm assuming it's a collaboration. I'm sure we'll see them in action at the full draw tour.

This area is becoming the backpack hotspot with the Blacks Creek/TenzingEberlestock spinoffs.

Interesting, good looking stuff. Steve and these guys were super tight with Eberlestock so I'm assuming it's a collaboration. I'm sure we'll see them in action at the full draw tour.

This area is becoming the backpack hotspot with the Blacks Creek/TenzingEberlestock spinoffs.

Thanks guys, we are really excited to get the pack out there. No collaboration with Eberlestock, its a new company that my hunting partner Lenny Nelson and I have been working on for the last year. The packs are made right here in Boise.

We'll definitely make sure to have some packs at the Full Draw Film Tour events. If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
They had this bag in the new Elk Hunter magazine, along with 11 others. I think the only bad marks it got was maybe not as beefy of frame as others, and not as many outside pockets to utilize, otherwise it looks like a great bag....and made in the USA.

Wow cool too see a new pack company come up with local roots here in boise definately will have to look into it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back