Yeti GOBOX Collection

New artwork with ATTITUDE

Big Sky

Well I couldn't very well go to Africa and not come back a little influenced. As if I didn't have enough attitude already, now I get to draw critters with major attitudes. Hope you enjoy them.

Having now seen these animals in person I can tell you that movies, video, and photographs don't do them justice. In real life they are freaking HUGE!!!
CapeBuffaloHead1.sized.jpg

Warthogs in my opinion represent everything about Africa. They are super tough-tenacious critters. They rate extremely high on my "COOL" scale. If you go to Africa to hunt you must hunt these things. I think you will be surprised at just how tough they are and your 30.06 might just tick them off more than anything.
WarthogDraw1.sized.jpg

Good looking pics. I might not know exactly what a Wart hog looks like but the one you drew looks like it doesn't have any Skin. Like all the Viens are on the Outside.. Truely an Ugly animal !! That being said, I need to kill one of them ugly things when I'm over there
smile.gif

Thanks everyone.

Moosie, it's just the opposite warthogs have lots of skin, just not much hair. Hence the reason the veins stick out so much. They are solid little creatures. Baiscially one big muscle from the tip of their nose to the end of their tail.

As usual, that is really great work, I am truely glad you wish to share your gift and talent with us...It is much appreciated...
biggrin.gif

Back