Nevada results

Well if the pup stays on her current potty schedule I should wake to a sheep tag about 4am est.

Im assuming it's midnight PST and not MST.. hopefully they don't go alphabetically or I'll be up a while.

And it's crashed....when will companies learn you don't announce everyone crush our site on this date at this time....just quietly put them up and let the traffic trickle in....the timed zerg rush always results in crashes.

And it's crashed....when will companies learn you don't announce everyone crush our site on this date at this time....just quietly put them up and let the traffic trickle in....the timed zerg rush always results in crashes.
Not crashed. Just timing out. They are most likely in the middle of batch processing the results. My account still shows my status as entered so my results have not processed. I am keeping an eye on my card that will get charged. That may let me know before the kalkomey site does.

It looks like my girlfriend drew an antlerless elk tag. I am not seeing anything for me though, yet.

Update - I got skunked but my girlfriend did draw an antlerless elk tag for the 231 Wilderness area. Her very first year having a hunting license and first ever draw. Hopefully I can put her in front of a cow this fall.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back