Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Nevada Land Grab

I just tried to email this congressman Amodei and was not able to access his email because I do not live in his district. Is this what they do so they don't have to hear from so many people?
Even though he is in another distric he needs to hear how that type of legislation would be disasterous and effect our entire state.
I will be contacting my local congressman to oppose Amodei's legislation on public land.

I'm a resident of the country that the public land is in. He must believe that if he steals it for his local cronies it's ok. Google says a zip code for elko is 89801. I guess we have to just move the numbers a bit.

For those interested here is the video of the hearing.

https://youtu.be/GA2_4TSDWXI

Pretty dry but it can be worthwhile to watch if you want to feel re-energized in your fight to protect these lands. Nick Loris, a representative from the Heritage Foundation even goes so far to say that privatizing these lands would benefit the economy among other things.

Just sent a e-mail and will probably now be on the s--t list as I asked how the hell he thought the local cities and counties could manage the lands as they are broke. Then I said oh I know just sell the land to your CRONIES and then the local governments can waste the money.

Back