Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NEED to see.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
SOME dead animals... post a picture of a varmint that you've taken in the last "56" years, Doesn't matter if you've posted it before, POST it again !!!!

27711675qDSXSRKaDu_ph.jpg

21070537CPELkPguGJ_ph.jpg

13193983TITsYTWMvk_ph.jpg

Here's a few pictures of me and my girls. Here's a link to my photo album incase webshots shuffles the links again

http://community.webshots.com/user/doug072

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-19-2002 20:25: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Real Nice Doug,
Its good to see you starting them out young. They will be out doing you in no time (I hope) ;) ;)
Cute and into dead stuff.Way to go Doug.

Great pics.
It's very good to see the yougsters into getting these critters. It's hard to find them that will do this any more. WTG... :D

Actually Delw was out "playing" with some different load in my .300Win before my WY hunt last year and those yodel dogs volunteered to help ;)

Was 180g Nosler Ballistic tips that got centered on a rib in that 3rd doggie...look like someone was punting a football the way that fella flipped...

fdf6b91b.jpg

OMG another coyote hunter that use's a .300 winmag with 180 grain BT's....

Btw I use the same load(.300 winmag and 180 grain bt's) but in a ruger#1 for everything from elk to p-dogs....

Delw

280 vs. red fox
sd%20fox.jpg

Pissed badger in pdog burrow
badger.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-23-2002 20:26: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Delw- Yeah I really like that .300 but mine is in a battle-scarred old Savage as you can see in the pics. Buddy had loaded up some real hot 180g in BTips, Partitions, and even moly'd some so we were kind of out on a combo CA deer hunt/seek and destroy kida mission haha...I was walking a fenceline and looked across the field to see a pack of song dogs heading right at me and as luck would have it (for me..not them) I had a predator call in the fanny pack. Things turned real ugly for about 45 secs or so ha!

I used the same rig back in WY in October for both a buck and speedgoat outside of Casper and it definately anchors them...but prairie dogs???? U-DA-MAN :D Thats some kinda artillary for sage rats!

!!!GREAT PICS!!! :D :D :D
Little song dogs don't seem to hold up very well to the compression testing you guy's were doing.. :D

Thanks Dewl-

They could be seen earlier today, must be a problem with the photo site.

Thought you'd missed the bear forum in that first pic till I took a closer look...thats the same camera angle you see in lots of the brochures these days...nice buck!...and that "dot" between the horns is Joe Blow just giving ya a little "perspective"... :rolleyes:

Back