Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NEED to see.....

How 'bout a before and after of a porky that ventured a little too close to my tree stand (as in freakin' eye to eye...

Happy pin cushion-
fdb6544c.jpg

Sad pin cushion-
fdb6544d.jpg

I hear them little stink pigs can be eaten and are actually supposed to be pretty good.... :D :D

Cool porky pic....

we have lots in AZ but arenot alowed to shoot them.. I have killed them in washington and in CO.. in CO I killed one with a pocket knife while elk hunting at the request of a forest sevice employee... Those things are tough. he burrowed under a rock with my knife sticking in it.. Finally got it out with a stick... The forest guy took it back with him I didnt know why but maybe it was to eat...

Delw

It's hard to say what thems people are thinking about some times. Maybe he needed it for a roast they were having for the fs group.... :D :D :D

They got so bad in Central OR when I lived there that there was actually a bounty on em' for awhile!

Forest Circus and timber company's hate the little bastards as they will get up in a reprod plantation and cut the leaders out of all the trees. Guess thats the best eatin' part and you end up with lots of forked saplings.

I just stuck the SOB because it was sitting eye to eye with me and making so much noise that every deer that was coming to my stand would look up right at me (us) and bail...
good sized porky too, sounded like a sack of flour hitting the ground........

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back