Caribou Gear

Need partner for best elk hunting in the US

Kent Gordon

I am an extremely serious elk hunter and I have just purchased a portion of one of the finest elk hunting ranches in the US. I need a partner with $420,000 cash to recoop some of my investment. You can check it out at www.executivetraders.org under Bugle Basin or give me a call at 719 686-7560. I guarantee this Colorado paradise to be the best elk hunting value you will find anywhere.

I have 5 acres of ocean front property in West Virgina I'd be willing to trade... its easily worth that much. You intersted?

Great hunting area for CO (read: raghorn paradise). Looks like $420K gets you 1/8 interest in 540 acres. Do each of the four partners get to build a cabin on the place like you plan to do?

Oak

thats alot of money for a spike camp. wowza. but don't forget, colorado is the best elk hunting because they have the most elk.

I read you can Buy Cow tags over the counter too.... Thats what I'm talking about !!! 2 elk a year, maybe 3 if you draw, Start doing the math on that !!!

Those pictures really show the quailty of bulls that place has to offer. Those are some awsome trophy 5 points.
Only $420K, what a deal.

That first picture is off of an old windows business card making program.
I know cuz I used it for some thank-you notes('course the bozo's called it a caribou)!
My idaho house payment and tax assessments aford me the opportunity to shoot trophy 5 points right here at the house. Now, if any of those bulls had 6 points...

Let's see. If I can take out a 100 year zero intrest loan it would only cost me $350 per month. Of course I would have to give up cocaine and prostitutes but that is a small price to pay for heaven right.

LOL... This is a funny thread...

I wonder how many sites this real estate agent posted this advertisement on hoping to get a bite or find a sucker.... :rolleyes:

I regret to admit that I de-valued the elk hunting in the immediate area as I killed one of the few bulls over 4 years old just a few miles from there. :eek: :p

If raghorns are worth 420K, what is a 46" wide 300ish gross 6 pointer worth? :eek:

I have never gone on a guided hunt, just a weekend warrior, but I bet you could go to New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado or where every (different state every year) and get a quality hunt for say $20,000. That means you could get 21 top quality hunts for $420,000. Sounds like more fun to me. JerryM

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back