Yeti GOBOX Collection

Need a mountain goat client/guinea pig....

Jake...pm me your address and I'll drop the tape in the mail to you this week.

Yep did the hunt, went awesome other than the weather, went up the mt on day one in the fog got on some goats at 400 but the fog came back in, waited a day went up again on the 3rd day and killed a goat at 250 yards. lots of goats, turned out to be a good hunt, the mtns are rough and will eat you if your not mentally ready. but probably one of the most rewarding and satisfying goat hunts i've ever done.

wrangelltent.jpg

let him get up on the flat but he took a wrong turn after the shot...lol horns are fine,/cape is fine, just busted the skull.
brokenskull.jpg

damn seeing your goat pic game me the worse case of de ja vu I've had in a long time.

Congrats on the goat, looks like a good one. How long were the horns and what are the bases???

umm no chance at 5k....:)
goats in the wrangells don't grow as big as coastal goats, but the hair is much thicker and fuller, more like spring bear hair. pretty neat, never seen hair like those had.
long horn was 8.5"x5" the short was .25" shorter, bases were the same. Not huge for goat standards but a decent goat all the same. One of my most satisfying goat hunts i've ever done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back