Need 6 Experienced Hunters for Interview

Vildmark

'Lo all. :)

I am in the middle of making a new website as an experiment with HTML, and am going to make an article about why other people hunt and what they like in particular about hunting...

So if you're interested in sending me at least 10, but no more than 20 lines (or thereabouts) about why you hunt and why you like it, then send me a private message on here. I will need views from 6 hunters, and the views will be posted on the website once it's done. You can choose whether you would like me to state your real name or not.

This is completely nonprofit and not commercial in any way. :)

Best Regards, Anders

I hunt because I love the outdoors.

I hunt because i can fart and pee whenever the feeling comes to me.:eek:

To get away from cell phones and the rat race traffic and the cesspool of humanity.

To breath fresh air and alone time with my wife and dog.

To see and explore new environments and find unexpected things [antlers/bones/rocks.]

I love to hunt because the meat is pure, makes good sausage and is lower in cholesterol than store bought meat.hump

I love the challenge of hunting/ locating game animals

I love to hunt also because I always fill my tags and get to rub it in the face of most of my friends who can`t seem to find and kill anything 50% of the time.:)

This was posted a while ago but I think by a different name, it comes up about once a year. I thought someone said this was some anti hunter using these comments against hunters at one time.

So this is why I hunt.

Cause I can

Cause I have the chance at shooting wolves in the ass and no one knowing about it ;)

Cathunt MT said:
Good thing you added that or Buzz would have went on and on....... It would have killed the average man.

Damn thats funny!! I dont think he will ever live down making that "kill the averge man" comment!! hump :D

Tuffbucker said:
Damn thats funny!! I dont think he will ever live down making that "kill the averge man" comment!! hump :D

Buzz doesn't have to live it down...he's dead serious. And as bad as I hate to feed his ego, it's probably true anyway.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back