ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are quadruple boostered and wear double masks to your BHA meeting or just Zoom them and stay locked down cause covid is real and a new variant might pop up and Fauci said thats what the science says you have to do
What the hell does this have to do with this bill or discussion? lmao

So what is the membership of the state chapter?

Yes it is good to have pals the American Farm Bureau Federation is a pretty influential one as is the National Cattlemens Beef Association

Say what did you think of your Representative Cheney on that jan 6th commission ?
This thread is about deer baiting and the North Dakota legislature controlling wildlife issues.

Also about how it's going to bite you, sooner than later.

If you want to talk boring national politics take it elsewhere.

I will...and with gusto. I've got money I haven't even spent yet.
Well until we spend it…everyone does … 😜🤔

It has been interesting and you have provided a bit of entertainment so I thank you for that but Im not really interested how influential you are or how much money you have or even what you think ND should be doing from down in Wy

I was curious how you were going to keep deer from yarding up here in ND as you claimed you could but you took that ball and went home so i really don’t know what is left to chat about with you

It has been interesting 😳

This thread is about deer baiting and the North Dakota legislature controlling wildlife issues.

Also about how it's going to bite you, sooner than later.

If you want to talk boring national politics take it elsewhere.
If
Kinda playing catch up here.. But weren't you just saying on the 1175 forum this morning access is already getting harder to get in nodak?
good luck😳

Ask some folks in SD how this never comes to pass🤔

East river ( supported the action) found very little access west river when the SDGF started pushing wardens onto private property off road without permission a few years back

It didn’t take long for the Governor to step in

You just have to piss people off bad enough ….. this is one that might do it

No other bill in this session saw close to the amount of testimony submitted as this one 77% in favor
I didn't have a dog in this fight, but you better do some checking. Landowners got pissed, closed off their land and a year later, it was all forgotten. The Gov. didn't do shit. And CO's didn't do anything illegal. Just like Viking Guy described, all talk and no action.

Kinda playing catch up here.. But weren't you just saying on the 1175 forum this morning access is already getting harder to get in nodak?

Yes. However it doesn't bother me that a private landowner chooses to grant or deny me permission to hunt. I respect private property and the owner's right to control access.

I predict there will be more private acres leased for hunting, more hunt clubs purchasing private land and increased incentive to create additional land access programs and conservation easements.

Well until we spend it…everyone does … 😜🤔

It has been interesting and you have provided a bit of entertainment so I thank you for that but Im not really interested how influential you are or how much money you have or even what you think ND should be doing from down in Wy

I was curious how you were going to keep deer from yarding up here in ND as you claimed you could but you took that ball and went home so i really don’t know what is left to chat about with you

It has been interesting 😳
Repeating yourself...well past three quarters.

Yes. However it doesn't bother me that a private landowner chooses to grant or deny me permission to hunt. I respect private property and the owner's right to control access.

I predict there will be more private acres leased for hunting, more hunt clubs purchasing private land and increased incentive to create additional land access programs and conservation easements.
Ok was just curious because everyone else doesnt seem to think private land access in a state that is 90%+ private is that big of a deal.

I have heard of some more lucrative crp contracts being offered out to people the last few years, but with not many takers.. According to the game and fish there may be an opportunity for them to fund some private land habitat in the future (our local pheasant club is cost sharing Cover crop seed and possibly trees to farmers and thats what we were told anyways).

Pay to play is a slippery slope I think. I know when hunting in Oklahoma having to carry around an envelope full of cash in the center council to get permission every day wasn't fun.. If it does take strong hold in North Dakota it might slow down the nonresident and resident waterfowl world.. Heck, I probably won't hunt 3+ days a week for all season if I had to fork out $300+ a day for a field. It adds up quick.

What the hell does this have to do with this bill or discussion? lmao
Its all about the “science” man

Dr Charlie is our state Dr Fauci

I mean if you didn’t double mask you were a selfish sob that didn’t care if you killed your neighbor

The shot and boosters will keep you from getting covid… oh wait nonit kees you from dying… oh wait never mind just get the damn shot

You have to stay home and wear a mask unless you are the governor of California then go party at arena

CWD is the covid of wild life yes they are both real and have consequences

Both are used as an agenda and both have little to no actual science thatbis fact behind them and now with the 70$ million from the feds its funding that agendas narrative

People need to be honest … they want to ban baiting cause some sob bowhunter shot their big buck before season or they hunt with a bow they made and an arrow they knapped in their buckskin leggins they made from a deer they killed with a spear and it is unethical and not hunting

They hide behind the “science” and throw stones at anyone that would DARE question the “experts”

All the while bowing down to regulations forcing them to stay home, losebtheir business, keep their kids out of school so they fall behind and suicide rates rise and kill more kids than covid did because some unaccountable unelected govt agency (CDC) said they had to by regulation

THAT s what that comment has to do with this bill

Its all about the “science” man

Dr Charlie is our state Dr Fauci

I mean if you didn’t double mask you were a selfish sob that didn’t care if you killed your neighbor

The shot and boosters will keep you from getting covid… oh wait nonit kees you from dying… oh wait never mind just get the damn shot

You have to stay home and wear a mask unless you are the governor of California then go party at arena

CWD is the covid of wild life yes they are both real and have consequences

Both are used as an agenda and both have little to no actual science thatbis fact behind them and now with the 70$ million from the feds its funding that agendas narrative

People need to be honest … they want to ban baiting cause some sob bowhunter shot their big buck before season or they hunt with a bow they made and an arrow they knapped in their buckskin leggins they made from a deer they killed with a spear and it is unethical and not hunting

They hide behind the “science” and throw stones at anyone that would DARE question the “experts”

All the while bowing down to regulations forcing them to stay home, losebtheir business, keep their kids out of school so they fall behind and suicide rates rise and kill more kids than covid did because some unaccountable unelected govt agency (CDC) said they had to by regulation

THAT s what that comment has to do with this bill
Like I said in the PM I sent earlier. Take your QAnon bong somewhere else.

Ok was just curious because everyone else doesnt seem to think private land access in a state that is 90%+ private is that big of a deal.

I have heard of some more lucrative crp contracts being offered out to people the last few years, but with not many takers.. According to the game and fish there may be an opportunity for them to fund some private land habitat in the future (our local pheasant club is cost sharing Cover crop seed and possibly trees to farmers and thats what we were told anyways).

Pay to play is a slippery slope I think. I know when hunting in Oklahoma having to carry around an envelope full of cash in the center council to get permission every day wasn't fun.. If it does take strong hold in North Dakota it might slow down the nonresident and resident waterfowl world.. Heck, I probably won't hunt 3+ days a week for all season if I had to fork out $300+ a day for a field. It adds up quick.

Private landowners can do as they wish with granting access to their property. As you stated earlier, repercussions happen to all things. Some are easily foreseen some will be a surprise. Pay to play is an easy one to predict. Again, I don't begrudge a landowner if they choose to go that route.

I am glad that the majority of the landowners I interact with are great people. That is true across several states I hunt. We treat each other with respect and in some cases have developed friendships. It may come as a surprise, but when I mention topics you and your dad are passionate about they question why people would get so wound up about issues like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back