Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NBA Finals

IMG_3898.jpeg
I mean that seems pretty clutch. Lebron is also a billionaire while still in his 30s and hate to break to yah but he didn’t earn a billie in basketball salary.

Jordan never won a title without at least another hall of famer in the starting lineup. At one point the Bulls played with 4 hall of famers!!! Jordan also had 3-5 all stars on every one of his championship teams.

22 year old Lebron took the freaking cavaliers to the finals without a single other all star on the roster. Go look at that 06/07 team and what they (I mean Lebron) did. It was remarkable.

For the record, I’m personally in the Jordan GOAT camp. However, despite not really being a Lebron fan, I recognize his greatness too.

Not a fan of Lebron , I grew up watching the Pistons and loved them in the Bad Boys era .

LeBron took a page out of Laimbeer's flop playbook, but I think some people forget the NBA was played a lot rougher than more recently in LeBron's time. LeBron is a physical tank, but mentally would he have withstood some of the stuff that went on back then?

Wasn't it Phil Jackson that said,

"If I had to pick someone to take a shot to win the game I'd pick Michael Jordan. If I had to pick someone to take a shot to save my life I'd pick Larry Bird."

I think that pretty sums it up.

The dude is one of the most physically gifted humans that has ever walked the earth maybe the most. Ask yourself this question, what if Lebron was a 5’6” 200 pounds and very un athletic. What would he be doing? I wouldn’t bet he would be successful at anything. Jordan would still be a millionaire. That man is a killer and has the killer mentality. Same with Kobe.
That doesn't have shit to do about the knowledge of basketball. James has far more of a mental grasp of the game than than Jordan and Kobe. The guy could coach and play if needed. And he's a billionaire. I'm all about Jordan and his will to win. But he didn't drag any scrubs to the Finals. And it is rarely mentioned about his failures before he finally put it together. I lean towards Jordan as the best ever. To discount James in the conversation is ignorant of the game. mtmuley
[/QUOTE]

You must have been watching the scottie pippen interview.

LeBron has had his fair share of hall of famers to.

Hell his team folded like a cheap tent two years ago with the roster everyone said was a the making of a dynasty roster.

Either team would be sweet to see win. What the heat have done to get here is pretty unreal. Jokic is a freak of nature.

MJ is the GOAT, I'm not seeing how Lebron has a bigger mental grasp than MJ. Everyone that he played said he was lethal and relentless to play against.

The sad fact is the game of basketball today is nothing like what it was in MJ's day . How many times did MJ get clothes lined by Lambier and get up to make the free throw ? Or drive the lane knowing he was going to get mugged , but made the shot any way ?
Same with Bird , he was the toughest guy on the floor on any given night .
The NBA today is all pussies , starting with Lebron on down , compared to 25 years ago . Thats why I no longer watch it , plus all the woke stupidity .
I hate Lebron for the whole "Hoodie" incident .

Rooting for Denver.

Them beating the Lakers only proved one thing for me; they were the only ones that had the balls to tell California residents to stay the f out of Colorado.
Most California residents who leave are being run out by immigrants flooding into our state. Just saying

Prior to last nights game, I had only watched the ECF and the WCF. Miami and Denver are both pretty fun to watch in that both teams seem to have unselfish players. Good ball movement and some great passers on each squad. Should be a fun series to watch. Thinking Nuggets in 5.

You get what you vote for.
By that logic, Colorado must be voting to bring in tons of Californians.

To get back to the basketball, I think Lebron is an absolute POS as a person. But as a basketball player, the championship he managed to win in Cleveland makes him, in my opinion, the best player ever. The team was crap. He had to carry the entire load. Suprised he wasn't taking tickets before the game and selling beer at halftime.

By that logic, Colorado must be voting to bring in tons of Californians.

To get back to the basketball, I think Lebron is an absolute POS as a person. But as a basketball player, the championship he managed to win in Cleveland makes him, in my opinion, the best player ever. The team was crap. He had to carry the entire load. Suprised he wasn't taking tickets before the game and selling beer at halftime.
POS might be a hair strong considering some of the charity and donations he funds.

POS might be a hair strong considering some of the charity and donations he funds.
Yeah, what a weird statement. Never been in trouble with the law, never popped for substance abuse. The guys been on a pedestal since he was 17 years old and has been nothing but class ever since then.

I can (kinda) see disagreeing on some of his social stances but calling the guy a POS of a human is ridiculous.

I can overlook him stroking off the Chinese, that's just money. However, stating that white cops get up in the morning just looking to shoot black people puts him in that category for me.

I can overlook him stroking off the Chinese, that's just money. However, stating that white cops get up in the morning just looking to shoot black people puts him in that category for me.
Well, I suppose you could say he's not entirely uncoachable. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back