Namecalling.

MarlandS

I've seen many references to name calling. I haven't seen too awfully much of it.

THIS FORUM WILL NOT BE TOTALLY PC, but it will not be out-of-control.

Those of you who feel they have had namecalling directed at them, please point the instances out.

When your actions or words are compared to those of a group you find distasteful that IS NOT name calling.

When you are told "you are a whatever" that is namecalling

When your name is screwed with that is name calling.

These are a short list of the the guidelines I use to keep this a safe place for the exchange of ideas.

I don;t have time to go through them all right now if you have questions over specific incidents either email me or post it, and we'll hash it out.

Now Now Greenhorn and Nut, if you two aren't careful I will be forced to slap your hands , well , considering who I am talking to maybe not the hands atleast not without gloves. :D :D

MArland.. WHAT if someone says .... ***** or you're a ***** ******* or SUCK MY ******* KIS sMY ****** LICk my ************

WHOOooooo good job I used Astrics :D :D :D

Way to be on the BALL pinhead !!!!!!! ;)

The only person I ever call names is Marland,,,,,,but he LIKES it

All right, Mars is trying to exercise his considerable authority here and we're making fun of him. We should all lay off and let Mars make his point so he doesn't have to spank anyone.

I bet Moosie wishes people would suck up to HIM like that. ;)

Well I have seen certain words that I always wonder if they might have been referring to me, such has ho....hoe....hole.....but then again maybe not after all, nobody know me personally so they can't point fingers..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Don't confuse me. No one knows me here. I was told I would be incognito while I am on the internet. Looks like I can't hide anywhere. :cool:

Back