Caribou Gear

Mystery Ranch on the Way

Just picked this one up too. I wanted a treestand/day pack and it looks like it will fit the bill!

Nice! I picked up the Beartooth 80 earlier this year and am happy with how much it cinches down. Still thinking about getting the "bag only" pintler to swap but not sure. So far the Beartooth has done a great job hauling anything and everything we might need for family hikes. Let us know how it does once you get some blood on it!

Just picked this one up too. I wanted a treestand/day pack and it looks like it will fit the bill!

On MR's website I was liking the "treehouse" but it doesn't have the frame. I still might grab it though. It would be good for MN/WI deer hunting.

Nice! I picked up the Beartooth 80 earlier this year and am happy with how much it cinches down. Still thinking about getting the "bag only" pintler to swap but not sure. So far the Beartooth has done a great job hauling anything and everything we might need for family hikes. Let us know how it does once you get some blood on it!

That's a big pack!

Hoping to get some blood on it. Pics will follow if/when I do!

On MR's website I was liking the "treehouse" but it doesn't have the frame. I still might grab it though. It would be good for MN/WI deer hunting.
If you decide you want one pm me, got as a gift and like my SG better. Interested in those how well those pop ups work, they look about perfect for a day with some light hauling.

If you decide you want one pm me, got as a gift and like my SG better. Interested in those how well those pop ups work, they look about perfect for a day with some light hauling.
Sounds good. When it cools off a bit, I’ll load it up for putting out trail cams and stuff for a trial one.

Sooooooo this is what a good pack is supposed to feel like! The pack got dropped on the porch yesterday. I got everything adjusted and it felt like it wasn't even there. Granted, there was no load in it, but it literally felt like nothing was there.

I have a Badlands Super Day pack for my general pack. I think that will not see much use for anything but MN/WI treestand hunting.

Sooooooo this is what a good pack is supposed to feel like! The pack got dropped on the porch yesterday. I got everything adjusted and it felt like it wasn't even there. Granted, there was no load in it, but it literally felt like nothing was there.

I have a Badlands Super Day pack for my general pack. I think that will not see much use for anything but MN/WI treestand hunting.

A good pack makes you question every mile you hiked with prior packs in the same way you put on your first great fitting pair of boots or get a smooth pan head for your spotting scope or upgrade the factory trigger on your rifle. Few things in life give me as much happiness as upgrading a tool.

A good pack makes you question every mile you hiked with prior packs in the same way you put on your first great fitting pair of boots or get a smooth pan head for your spotting scope or upgrade the factory trigger on your rifle. Few things in life give me as much happiness as upgrading a tool.

Agree. I've never really needed a pack for how I plan on using this one. I'm hoping to actually need the frame. :) But this will get more use I think. The light bulb went off immediately on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back