Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

My Raghorn...too

How bout this one though... on the first two points... do you measure them on the "side" or on the bottom, where the long curve is??? I am going to take some pics and see if I'm doing it right... Kind of fun...never really had anything worthy of scoring!

How bout this one though... on the first two points... do you measure them on the "side" or on the bottom, where the long curve is??? I am going to take some pics and see if I'm doing it right... Kind of fun...never really had anything worthy of scoring!

Yes, go to Boone and crocketts site and print you off a blank sheet. It will show you exactly where to measure from. All that complaining earlier about seeing no elk then that:eek: I take it that it wasn't a belt's elk? Congrats

I'm going to throw a guess of 383 gross out there.

Last edited:
ah...not a howler...one of those optics cleaners dealy whoppers.

That bull gets better every time I look at it.

Dang Bart....that is a good guess. When I was in the woods I was trying to be real conservative and had him at 365... But at home I'm coming up with 377 gross... if I'm doing it right... either way, he's big...bigger than I thought I'd get... heck..i was dreaming of getting a 320-330 bull....

That must have been the best workouts you ever had.

You've got that right. I can feel it today...

I have to give a lot of thanks to Rocky Dog... he convinced me to head into this canyon... I himmed and hawed....then he said, "no, you need to go into Packer Gulch if you want a good bull".... and I went....Thanks MUCH Barri. Wish you could have been there. (note, made up place name)

Barri knows bulls, thats for sure. What a great bull!

Make sure you post the final score. That is about as pretty of a 6x as they come.

Congrats, that's a great bull, sorta makes the almost a month of days hunting worth it. I'm jealous

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back