Caribou Gear

My personal experience with an illegal immigrant this weekend

First - he just has to try to find fault with me at every opportunity. Ever since he cried and whined like a baby a couple years ago to the Admins at the former HuntTalk to delete some posts that had info that might let someone know who he really was, because he was terrified that someone might confront him in person. I had to remind him of that once or twice when he got really gutsy as an internet tough guy. I have also, several times, pointed out factual errors in his posts, and he has yet to ever admit being wrong or apologize for erroneous statements he has made. (I have made my mistakes, too - but I own up to them and even apologize if need be.)

He stalks my posts, lurking like a hyena, waiting for some detail that he can twist into an attack on me. I expect it from him and he rarely disappoints me.

Pretty pitiful, actually. His life must really suck.

Matt and Jose... Illegal is a CONDITION... Not a RACE.:hump:..Don't Know how many times you have to be told.:p..And because Arizona passes a LAW... THEY ..the liberal morons want to Boycott LAW ABIDING AMERICANS... W.T.F. is in the liberal koolaid these days...

Cali Wins the Argument !... He has the Truth and Facts on his side..:hump:.

Jose and Matt... You guys win the Emotional argument... You love everyone Homo's/Illegals/ Terrorists,etc,etc... can't you find it in your heart to love conservatives too?:)

Mat-we finally figured out that we can deport the parents regardless of the children's legal status. It is up to them to take their kids with them or leave them here with a legal relative. It is working. Several of us here actually talk to our Mexican-American workers and they tell us that illegals are packing up and moving out in droves and guess where they say they are going? North and west of us. I bet California gets another 200000 soon and you may even get a few thousand. Here is a sharp lady that doesn't exactly fit the fat white boy stereotype. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkpO9Rf1bo&feature=player_embedded

I'll go out on a Limb and guess she was a Mexican. Worse though, she was a Women. Dang women drivers. You know you're all thinking it :D Only people worse then a Mexican Woman driver is the Chineese. They have a hard time seeing over the Steering wheel. White rednecks crash because they are usually drinknig or their fat gut get's in the way of turning the Steering wheel. Let's not talk even about German Drivers..............

People in general suck. I'm not racist, I just hate all Drivers !!!!! And Pole smokers.... and the Little seeds on hamberger buns that get caught in my teeth.

........... :D

Cali..... You make it seem bad that on a Texas Freeway Split on a 75MPH Highway that it's not normal to stop 1/2 way inbetween the 2 ramps on the Freeway and pull out a map to make sure if you should go left or right. I'm from Idaho, We all stop on the road :D

And Come on guys..... a Multi Racist post for 18 hours and no one comments on it ?!?!!? Man times have changed ;)

Cali..... You make it seem bad that on a Texas Freeway Split on a 75MPH Highway that it's not normal to stop 1/2 way inbetween the 2 ramps on the Freeway and pull out a map to make sure if you should go left or right.

Yeah, but you were doing over 90 and stopped in about 50 feet. I'm glad the freeway was not busy!

And there are only a couple of people trying to turn this into a racist thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back