PEAX Equipment

My oh my. How shiny this place is

and we dont talk like that anymore.......all la-dee-da and stuff ya know!

and we dont talk like that anymore.......all la-dee-da and stuff ya know!

Yea, we got "real wimpy" everyone was hurting Jose's feelings and the new owner felt sorry for him and his "Three Amigo's":hump::D

No cussing .. No Farting... No Naked Ho's...this place is now Civilized:rolleyes:

You gona tell us what you did.... Didn't pay your taxes???:) what else could it be?

Most of the guys you listed don't come around as much. Greenhorn is another one who's not been heard from lately. I think the new PC format isn't as much fun as the old sandbox.

New owner??

Moosie isn't in charge anymore??

Holy wow!

Danr, the gerbil cannon is now registered as a destructive device with the ATF.

Still kills stuff out to 2000 yards. The defense department is looking to purchase it and if that goes through I'm set for life.

So is Jose still around or is he off doing the bidding of our new Marxist overlord Obama?

Did this place turn into another Hunt Info?

I have some photos of some ducks I shot at the kids park but don't know how to upload them.

So what else have I missed?

Good to see you again though...its been a few years.

Post a good story before you leave...I could use the humor! ;)

Fecl, I'm still around though.... I went to jail as well. I tried robbing a bank and didn't do so well. The truth of the matter is my Brother was already in jail for a crime he didn't commit and I went in to break him out. They made a movie about me called "Prison Break". You should see it :D :D

Still looking to buy that Gerbil cannon patent from you.

Glad you're out of Prison.... again ;)

Aren't you in New Mexico ? we're heading there in November to put the hurt on some Deer..... If your parol officer let's you come out, let me buy you dinner and get you a couple Hooker midgets !!!

Hey Fecal, it’s good to hear from ya.
It’s the Same old place, with a lot less arguing.
OK, maybe not the same but similer.
Post some insanity, just keep it PG.

hey feclnogn
Long time no see,how the heck you been,
doing any fishing with dynomite since they let you out?

i like the board just like it is, I have been swamped at work so I dont get out much anymore.

Delw

Back