Caribou Gear

My luck runnith over

Slydog

Kevin, I'm commin to AZ for sure in Nov. Thats right I drew the whitetail tag for AZ.

YaHoooooooooooooo I'm goin south!!!

sly
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Slydog,you are welcome here anytime,there is something to hunt 9 months out of the year.

Hey now Rich, in the words of my pard Moosie "get over it"
biggrin.gif
I have been putting in for a couse deer tag for 8 years and only drew it this year. I told Kevin Lukens that I was going to shoot the first branch antlered deer I see so we can hunt coyotes and the rest of them little predators you guys got down there.
wink.gif
I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the deer tag or the fact that when you buy your tags you can shoot all the predators you want to. Damn thats a hard one. LOL

Seldomever,
I'm going to take you up on that one so get your self in good shape so you can guide me on a hunt down there.

sly

You bet Sly,there ain't much guiding to it.I'll put you in the middle of predator heaven and you'll see yourself.

My grandpa used to carry them cous deer out on his shoulder.They're kinda dinky,ain't they ?

seldom they are very dinky.. but one of the toughest critters to get both with a bow and a gun..
Delw

Delw, the unit that I drew is 34b. I will be hunting with a buddy of mine and I realy don't care how big the body is as long as the rack is hudge
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Then I want to hunt some of them easy coyotes
biggrin.gif
and a bobcat or two.

sly

They are also indigenous to only one particular area,correct ?

34 has some big ass deer (racks in it) Ive only been down there a few times...

bodys are always small on a couse....

You should see a ton down there and filling a tag wont be a problem for a varmit hunter(due to the fact most can shoot)

seldom..
we have them all over the the state unit 6 Mid section and down south.. I think they are liited to AZ and mexico only
Delw

Whitedeer, I have people in my family that own a cattle ranch in southwest New Mexico. They have coues and desert mule deer, I took a nice 4x4x26 back in 91 on the ranch. I was down there this last Jan and saw some real nice bucks, it kinda made my finger itch lol.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back