Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My longarm bow mule buck

F
That really is an awesome buck. Good to see a whopper like that, that was legally killed.

Not that it matters, but for my own curiosity did you kill it on private?

yes private. Had to get permision from three land owners to follow this buck to where he bedded.

Thanks, the hole in the pic is the exit. I shot from down below him and at a angle. It was 65 yards.

Dude why do u have make everything so macho? Airplane flyovers and 65 yd shots...and ill bet you probably drive a Ram 3500 with a Cummins and a 10 in lift....You are the definition of "sorry about your penis dude". There is a reason nobody on here likes you

Dude why do u have make everything so macho? Airplane flyovers and 65 yd shots...and ill bet you probably drive a Ram 3500 with a Cummins and a 10 in lift....You are the definition of "sorry about your penis dude". There is a reason nobody on here likes you

Just relax big buc, your not going to get me fired up. I'm trying to coexist with everyone. 65 yards is under the range I practice at. I had plenty of energy, the arrow had a through and through and bounced off a rock and exploded. I drive a duramax. No lift. you have the wrong idea about me trying to be macho. I'm sure you will be rubbed wrong by me in the future. You have not seen anything yet ! :rolleyes:

Holy sh** man last time I was hunting with you I figured your tag wasn't going to get cut up. But beaver is back.

That is a great buck! Don't let people make your ethics for you either, if you know you can make the shot, make it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back