PEAX Equipment

My first Bow kill.

earlybird, good to see you here. I've known this guy since he was just a kid. While this might be his first bow kill it's far from his first hunting experience. EB is a darn good hunter and has a pretty impressive pile of critters to back it up. I wouldn't want to be a "thang" around him when he has a bow or a rifle in his hand. Here's a photo of EB and I after a day of coyote hunting and scouting for antelope. Like I said he can get'r done.
TroyAdamsandCoryFossOct82010A.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Big sky. That pic with the yotes is still one of my most memorable days of hunting.

I'm really liking this site there are alot of really nice people on here. Happy Hunting to all!!

Good looking pic of the yotes! My gf's family is all from Sidney...we don't like going there as much as we used to. It's changed so much in the past few years!

THWAK1 who are your gf's family? Ya it isn't our quiet little town anymore. but there are positives in the oil field too. Just gotta keep your chin up and make the best out ot if.

earlybird i'm sure shes a lovely lady who would like to see her family.............

My guess is shes ashamed to drag that Bowtech shooting riff-raff home

Back