My dream has come true

One thing to add, in addition to other things, the guide was great to have because he had his phone and captured many images that we may not have otherwise captured. When I'm in a hunt, sometimes it's easy to forget to pull out the camera. Already looking back at the pictures, I'm glad he was there because he got some great shots. Having him there also made it so that we got lots of great images after the shot from multiple angles of me and my dad. If it were just me and my dad, we wouldn't have had that many different angles which can lead to getting just the right one.

Great adventure w/ your father! Grats on a fantastic moose and meat to fill the freezer for a good while!

I’m happy for you Ben and I’m glad you were able to go on your dream hunt. Being with your dad made it even better, I’m sure. That’s a very nice Bull. Big congrats to you Ben!!!!
Can’t wait to see your big buck pics that I know will be coming soon.

Great recap and the pictures are very good. I no longer go solo for elk or moose and often end up hiring a guide. I can still get a critter on the ground but elk and moose are a lot of work after they hit the ground. Deer and pronghorn are still easy for me to pack out.

Great write up and adventure. You could be waiting along time to draw a tag. After around 30 years of applying I finally received my CO moose tag this year...

Congrats and what a great story. I have never seen a moose on the ground, but my goodness they look enormous. We did a similar guided experience(elk)with my dad and brothers when he retired...worth every penny!! Now you have me thinking about moose...lol! Well done on so many fronts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back