PEAX Equipment

My Dall Ram mount

He looks great. If you don't mind sharing, who did you have do it?

I don't mind you asking. It was Jerry Andres. I've had great luck with the guy. Some complain about the wait time others about how unorganized he is but I've had great luck. I don't pester him about getting them back and he seems to appreciate that. I did ask a favor on getting this one done as soon as possible and he helped me out.:D I've traded lots of capes over the years to him for euro mounts and to help pay down mounts that were in the works. I really like him.

beautiful animal and very nice looking mount, congrats! .....thats moving up the list quickly!

Congrats on a great ram and a beautiful mount. I think I'd have to do more than pass through the room he's hanging in, I'd probably be sleeping in that room for awhile. Is the picture of your sheep in your wallet ahead of the family photo or after? You don't have to answer, I don't want to cause any domestic problems for you.;)

I was so excited when my taxi called and said my sheep was done. He did a great job and I couldn't be happier. I really thought about doing a pedestal mount but chickened out in the end. I guess my next one could always end up on a pedestal. :D
So far I make a pass into the room I have him in multiple times a day just to see it. So excited.View attachment 29934

LoL! I'd be too...Great Ram, congrats....Some of the best eating I've had is when a buddy shared some of his Dall with us, amazing!

Looks awesome. I just may have to use up my Alaska Airline miles to book a ticket August 7th.....................................;)

Fine looking animal Bart. Did the cape get bleached or did you go natural?

I really like the flare.

If you can do it again, go.

Fine looking animal Bart. Did the cape get bleached or did you go natural?

I really like the flare.

If you can do it again, go.

Not sure about the bleaching. I tried to keep as much blood off of the guy as I could. I think the taxidermist said they just wash it. You can see some faint blood staining on the left shoulder so I guess he's natural minus the getting washed. My dads has more staining than this one and I think Bambistews has a bit as well. Pretty hard to keep white things clean.

Don't you have one too? How did your mount turn out? Post up some picts. I love seeing these things. They are so pretty looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back