My 2016 Oregon Coast Spring Bear!

Thanks everyone! I reviewed the video and I captured it pretty well so I will get it edited and added asap.

Congrats on a beautiful ol' bruin! That's beyond being called a 'big old melon head.' What's your taxidermy plans?

I put out on offer on the local hunting message board before season asking if anyone wanted a hide and got no takers so I donated this one to nature. I am certain another bear will recyle it and make good use out of it. I already have a 3/4 mount and several tanned hides with a green one still in the freezer so unfortunately I have no place to put another. Sure was nice to NOT pack it out.

Another great OR coast bear! Congratulations for getting done so early in the season. I bet this warm weather we've been having has really got them up and moving.

wow joe,you didn't take long on that one,,,Im still waiting for the snow to melt more before I head over to my n e unit I drew this year,,,youve got your western Oregon bear tactics figured out,good job.

Great looking bear, congrats! 16 more days and counting, hopefully I'll have results like you had.

thanks again everyone, he is really an impressive bear. This is the picture I meant to post as it shows how large he is the best....

What a stud. Congrats. Full body mount??

Negative, I spent all my money applying for tags in about every state I could. That and I already have a 3/4 mount of a similar sized bear and the hide of another covering the office wall at work. Mainly just canned meat for enchiladas and carnitas. We were down to two pints left so the wife was getting nervous...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back