Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My 2014 Oregon Coast (public land) Blacktail

Congratulations! I Live in Lebanon, Oregon. I have been hunting black tail for a few years now (im only 14) and that is a trophy for sure! i have only killed a 4x4 and forky!

Awesome buck. I've always wanted to hunt them but after I hear the stories of hard it is it seems a little intimidating for a non-res. They seem to be hard earned trophies.

It is hard but if you know how to hunt them its alot easier! I harvested this buck when i was 12 now im 14!

Attachments

• Adam Buck.JPG
    Adam Buck.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 691
very nice. love the color on those antlers... miss oregon hunting. used to live in southern cave junction grants pass rogue river area when I was young.

Congratulations! I Live in Lebanon, Oregon. I have been hunting black tail for a few years now (im only 14) and that is a trophy for sure! i have only killed a 4x4 and forky!

It is hard but if you know how to hunt them its alot easier! I harvested this buck when i was 12 now im 14!

Your on a pace to put my life time record to shame. :) Keep it up! :D

Well done! Great looking buck! My pard in ID and I will trying for those in the next few years. That will finish the 'deer slam' for him.

Man, I love the color of those bucks. Hate hunting in the rain, though. Dilemma....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back