Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

My 2010 Wyo Freak

krshunter

Story to come in the following days. Also working on better pictures. Not sure what happened with these but the HD video camera didn't take photos as it's supposed to. Hopefully better pics to come as well.

Attachments

• Freak 3.JPG
    Freak 3.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Freak 2.JPG
    Freak 2.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Freak 1.JPG
    Freak 1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 298
Man, great looking antelope! That thing must of been dropped on his head a birth!!! Congrats!

chicken foot is what comes to mind when i see that thing. freaky lope, way cool!

Wow, it's a Fin buck! Hahaha

Sweet! I'm sure he'll get Randy all hot and bothered.

No doubt Randy would have been all over that one. Congrats.

Wife just walked in the room to investigate the heavy breathing a drool coming from my mouth. Tried to explain to her that it was K's pronghorn that had me this worked up, but she didn't buy it. Hell of a time for a Desperate Housewives commercial to come across the tube. :(

Congrats on a cool buck. That's the kind of bucks that pronghorn tags are made for.

Wife just walked in the room to investigate the heavy breathing a drool coming from my mouth. Tried to explain to her that it was K's pronghorn that had me this worked up, but she didn't buy it. Hell of a time for a Desperate Housewives commercial to come across the tube. :(

Congrats on a cool buck. That's the kind of bucks that pronghorn tags are made for.

About had whiskey come out my nose, thanks alot fin. That stuff burns.

That is a sweet buck put him on the wall. Very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back