Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My 05 Big Bruin (pics)

BCBOY

I got lucky today. Saw a Big 'Un at work today and I decided to pull the trigger. He's my biggest bear to date. He measures 7+" nose to tail and his skull green scores 19 4/16.
05BB2.jpg

05BB1.jpg

05BB3.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments.

DK,
I'll probably just get him tanned (might even do it myself) and hang him from a hook or something from the ceiling. Have a 6 foot+ brown rug mounted and have my wolf and cougar at the taxidermist so I am running out of wall space. Don't want to eat up too much space and have no room for muley mounts. :) Still have the 6'8" bear from last year in the freezer. A buddy of mine has a good tanning recipe so I may just do both myself this summer.

I'm calling B.S. !!!

He measures 7+" nose to tail

I have a 21" monitor and even when I maximize the Picture I can't get it to 7+" All I can do is 6 3/4" at Best. Like I say, I'm not one to Call BS on bear sizes but I'm not sure it's even 7" let alone 7+".... I mean come one, Who are you... trying ..to... Ohhh Wait.... Sorry, You meant ' ... It's a 7+' bear.. OOPs, My bad !!! CONGRATS !!!!! ;)

Awesome blackie! Perhaps you can share the results from your tanning experience in the future.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back