Music you grew up on.

I just left NW Pa. 5 weeks ago and if this is all Yual'll got to talk about its gonna be a lLLLLong Winter. I know that Dem . Gov is controlling everyone, (Shit I had a Sister in Erie wouldn't even give Me a Hug) . Hope You Guys come out of it OK . Here in Phoenix I was in Bars tonight and not a Mask in sight. Can't live Your life in Fear.

44hunbter45. Thank you. We need more gentlemen like you that are concerned about us old folks. If those who like Kiss where old enough to drive a VW they were probably part of the group called the "Deadheads" . From memory the GD came before Kiss--but not by much (-;

Harley, yes she was. We were able to see her at both the Troubadour and the Bear. Linda, Michelle, Carly, beautiful ladies, beautiful voices. If I had been in L.A. at the time, I would have drove to the Queen Mary and listened to her one more time.

before college I remember gospel on the radio in the house and Sinatra, Andrews sisters, on the radio in the barn. As college was winding down both Cash and Presley were just starting out.

Different times, different goals and mind sets, so for me, when I remember music, it is those times at the Troubadour, whiskey and Bear which was after marriage for me. I still think about playing the Eagle's while driving from L.A. to Las Vegas, usually ( preferably ) in a sports car with the top down. But also Carly, Linda, Michelle,---and country for my husband, who was like Barbra. He was country before country was cool.

P.s. thanks for the S & G--Bridge over troubled water. Love that tune.

April, the Dead started in 1965 and Kiss started in 1973. Let's see, which one would I prefer... 😉

The song's lyrics tell the story of a drug bust at Bard College (named "Annandale" in the lyrics after its location) while both Donald Fagen and Walter Becker were students there, and how a female acquaintance had inadvertently betrayed them to "Daddy Gee" (G. Gordon Liddy, then the local prosecutor).

Here ya go duds.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back