PEAX Equipment

Muley Freak in trouble?

These people are literally shameless. I got a Black Ovis sale notification yesterday and clicked on it because in the past I have found a few deals there. They had MuleyFreak underwear on sale. What kind of celebrity hunter sells boxer briefs? I mean who supports these clowns and keeps them in business? Who is buying this crap? IMG_4595.jpeg

These people are literally shameless. I got a Black Ovis sale notification yesterday and clicked on it because in the past I have found a few deals there. They had MuleyFreak underwear on sale. What kind of celebrity hunter sells boxer briefs? I mean who supports these clowns and keeps them in business? Who is buying this crap? View attachment 320091

I’m sure there was some junior high thought into the creation of these. WTF “earn it”

These people are literally shameless. I got a Black Ovis sale notification yesterday and clicked on it because in the past I have found a few deals there. They had MuleyFreak underwear on sale. What kind of celebrity hunter sells boxer briefs? I mean who supports these clowns and keeps them in business? Who is buying this crap? View attachment 320091
I could see wearing them for a week in the backcountry and then returning them for credit.

But they're on sale! :ROFLMAO:

I wrote Black Ovis an e-mail explaining that I wouldn’t purchase anything from them because of their continual support to MuleyFreak.

They didn’t respond, but I would urge everybody else to do it. Until the support starts losing them money there’s no reason to stop.

That goes for any other business supporting the DB influencers - MuleyFreak, Busbice, etc. Send an e-mail to their supporters, then stop buying their products.

Probably says it on the back side too ! :oops:

I wrote Black Ovis an e-mail explaining that I wouldn’t purchase anything from them because of their continual support to MuleyFreak.

They didn’t respond, but I would urge everybody else to do it. Until the support starts losing them money there’s no reason to stop.

That goes for any other business supporting the DB influencers - MuleyFreak, Busbice, etc. Send an e-mail to their supporters, then stop buying their products.
Who or what is Black Ovis? Sounds like terminal acne.

I'm sure Muley Freak had to have boxers custom made for his lack of required ballroom.

He has set the bar pretty high for tastelessness, that's for sure. The guy has no shame. If I was his dad, I'd change my name.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back