Muley Freak in trouble?

View attachment 269328Might not want to say that….as mentioned before even if he’s a sh***y dude, the landowner can revoke permission at ANY time in Idaho.
Eric's answer to the post. "The landowner reneged on permission after the fact". So if he had permission to hunt the property why did he feel the need to lie when asked at the Utah show "I only crossed the property to retrieve a deer" He also filmed on the property. Left a pile of trash on the property. Drove his truck across the property. Drove a 4-wheeler for almost a mile across the property and he failed to mention at the Utah show, that the kid who was with him that was filming was told to stay off the property.

Eric's answer to the post. "The landowner reneged on permission after the fact". So if he had permission to hunt the property why did he feel the need to lie when asked at the Utah show "I only crossed the property to retrieve a deer" He also filmed on the property. Left a pile of trash on the property. Drove his truck across the property. Drove a 4-wheeler for almost a mile across the property and he failed to mention at the Utah show, that the kid who was with him that was filming was told to stay off the property.
Appreciate the insight. I work with a fair number of people from Oneida county.

Bowmars: Gone Muley Freak: Gone. I guess the next group up is BRCC
They’re getting there.

DAE66236-CFEE-45AE-80EC-4A69C388214F.jpeg
Not much of a day trader but would have loved to have shorted the heck out of that one.

Forgot the specifics, but there’s also been some litigation over possible securities fraud with one or some of their corporate office related to their IPO.

Last edited:
They’re getting there.

View attachment 269666
Not much of a day trader but would have loved to have shorted the heck out of that one.

Forgot the specifics, but there’s also been some litigation over possible securities fraud with one or some of their corporate office related to their IPO.
I wonder if the investors were looking at the high price elk hunts and super spendy jet boats they were buying as well as the litigation issues?

What's wrong with BRCC?
My quick take is that they tried to profit off promoting themselves as a lifestyle brand of culture warriors and initially did well. They later realized that customer base wasn’t as broad or profitable as their growth ambitions, so they tried to soften some of their positions and offended the dogmatic base that they’d initially pandered to.

Google your question and you’ll see a load of content questioning their commitment to conservative values after a profile piece ran in the NYT. They long ago alienated themselves from any other customer base.

They probably should’ve just stuck with the promoting veterans and first responders angle and tried to appeal to a broader customer base in the first place.

Also, maybe their coffee just isn’t that good?

I wonder if the investors were looking at the high price elk hunts and super spendy jet boats they were buying as well as the litigation issues?
Their CFO dumped 50,000 shares a month before the most recent earnings call. So at least that investor saw some problems.

What's wrong with BRCC?
Besides being a TapouT brand for guys that treat their AR-15's like barbie dolls, Evan Hafer seems to be one sick dude. He really seems to have had a hard-on for one of his former employees, literally.

"On or about August 15, 2016, Evan Hafer called Mr. Roper into his office. In front of Mr. Roper and several other people in his office, Mr. Hafer stripped down all his clothes and stood in front of Mr. Roper completely naked. Mr. Hafer acted as if he expected some sort of response out of Mr. Roper. Instead, Mr. Roper, averted his eyes and tried to turn the conversation back to work."

"Several days later, Mr. Roper and Mr. Hafer were working alone in a conference room when Mr. Hafer turned to Mr. Roper and said, “Why don’t we close that door and butt f**k the shit out of each other?” Mr. Roper rejected the sexual proposition and the meeting continued in awkward tension."

Besides being a TapouT brand for guys that treat their AR-15's like barbie dolls, Evan Hafer seems to be one sick dude. He really seems to have had a hard-on for one of his former employees, literally.

"On or about August 15, 2016, Evan Hafer called Mr. Roper into his office. In front of Mr. Roper and several other people in his office, Mr. Hafer stripped down all his clothes and stood in front of Mr. Roper completely naked. Mr. Hafer acted as if he expected some sort of response out of Mr. Roper. Instead, Mr. Roper, averted his eyes and tried to turn the conversation back to work."

"Several days later, Mr. Roper and Mr. Hafer were working alone in a conference room when Mr. Hafer turned to Mr. Roper and said, “Why don’t we close that door and butt f**k the shit out of each other?” Mr. Roper rejected the sexual proposition and the meeting continued in awkward tension."

Oh my gawd! The smutty world of pointy shoe skinny pants folk. Doesn't sound like Mr Roper got the point of those business meetings. 😯

In that Roper v. BRC lawsuit, the complaint has two exhibits, which seem to be some poorly drafted "agreements" between the two. Not much better than if they'd been written with a sharpie on the wall of a truck stop bathroom

In that Roper v. BRC lawsuit, the complaint has two exhibits, which seem to be some poorly drafted "agreements" between the two. Not much better than if they'd been written with a sharpie on the wall of a truck stop bathroom

From what his former employees are saying, that may be right in Evan Haffer's wheelhouse. Allegedly. In an unexpected twist, tomorrow is the big day.

1679694032126.png

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back