Mule deer northwest Nebraska.

Are we talking about Pine ridge or Sandhills? I hunted down around Valitine in 2009 and it was crowded. Best places are private and hard to get on these areas. We will be in Pine Ridge on the Nov. 9 we will look around for the first week there and hopefully get on some deer. Hope to get some upland birds while we are there. We will try to be out before light and glass some areas to try and see deer. We will not shoot at a Whitetail unless it is really big. We have Whitetails everywhere here in Virginia. I have a listing of some ranches in the Pine Ridge area that am going to contact see what it takes to hunt them hopefully it will work out where my brother and my sons will be able to get a branched antler deer.

If anyone has anymore ideas let me know.

Pine ridge

There are muleys there but there will be plenary of people looking for them too, including myself. Around Fort Robinson will look like a pumpkin patch, to the west is Gilbert baker steep terrain but there will be deer there, Metcalf is an option, Ogalala grasslands hold some deer too.
Idk about “fee” hunts. Depending on when they are going I might be available to point out some areas to them.

This is my deer from there last year.

I would like to thank you for all of your help. Would have liked to sit around campfire and talked some more. If you are looking for a turkey this spring or this fall let me know and I will try to get it lined up for you. Thanks again!

I would like to thank Witherall13 for all the help he gave me in Nebraska this pass hunting season. With his help I was able to get a nice 10 point whitetail buck.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back